PLC Based Loop Ager
Approx. Rs 60 Lakh / Unit
- Machine Type: Automatic
- Brand: Texfab
- Capacity: 65 - 320 Kgs
- Usage/Application: Industrial
- Power: Electric
- Roller Width: 1400-1700-2000-2300-2600
TEXFAB is the only Indian Company to provide Customers continuous steaming machine, which is updated and technologically advanced. This steaming machine is the result of the technical suggestions from our valued customers. Its special features increase productivity, consistency and reproducibility, with excellent results of printed fabric. The Company has a wide experience in steaming process for different fabric.
For different class of dyestuff the most important requirement is of steaming condition.
Some of the important features:
- Compact steaming chamber design to reduce steam consumption.
- Even distribution of steam in chamber, steam being injected from the top and being lighter then air will force to remove air and exhaust from bottom will occupied the process chamber fully and thus no chance of air inside the steaming chamber
- Automatically air-free thanks to the steam dome principle.
- Optimum steam conditioning and humidification with parallel flow inside the steamer.
- Special treated loop rods are rotating on their axis to avoid marking off from the rod itself. Loop formation is done by a dancing roller system.
- The steaming chamber is closed type made completely in stainless steel AISI 316.
- For low temperature steaming the chamber roof and entry, delivery slit is heated by steam/thermo oil coils preventing condensation and drippings heat delivery slit.
- Steamer are equipped with special device steam de-superheater that conditions the steam, it passes through the water vapor before being injected into steaming chamber. These particular characteristics of steam pre-conditioning which prevent and control the exothermic reaction of the fabrics and of the printing paste, make the machine unique and are the basis of great success achieved all over on Textile Industries.
- For high temperature steaming the steamer are equipped with an efficient re-circulation system and heat exchangers using either thermic fluid or direct gas fire system which ensures uniform temperature in the chamber.
- A special system to allow air to re-circulate instead of steam permits polymerization treatment with hot air upto 160°C.
- Two big size access doors are provided on the front side and two small inspection windows on backside.
- Steam exhaust fan driven by variable speed AC motor.
- All fabric movement drive driven by variable speed AC motor.
- Automatic control PLC for programming and monitoring the steam quantity, steam pressure, process time and temperature are optional.
SUBJECT TO KIND OF FABRIC
FOR 101mm GAP BETWEEN TWO CONVEYOR ROLLS - 4"P
TLA - 65
TLA - 125
TLA - 190
TLA - 255
TLA - 320
Standard Rollar Width